In addition to University Requirements:
- Complete individual plan requirements.
Please note that you may be able to use some courses to meet more than one requirement. Contact your advisor for details.
|Minimum Units for Completion
|Additional Admission Requirements
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Teach introductory college mathematics with sufficient depth and rigor.
- Generate rich problems and learning activities for college mathematics students.
- Make use of multiple perspectives to explain mathematical concepts.
- Express connections between formal mathematical content and means of teaching mathematical content.
- Use technology to enhance teaching and learning of introductory college mathematics.
- Plan for and respond to non-standard questions.
- Make use of self-reflection for continual improvement of teaching practices.